Common Grand Rapids Worker’s Compensation Injuries
Common work injuries that are covered by the Worker’s Compensation Act include, but are not limited to the following:
- Spine injuries from falls
- Back injuries from lifting heavy equipment
- Amputation injuries from power saw accidents
Factory & Industrial Accidents
- Fractures, Compound fractures, Crushed Hand or Foot
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) from falling equipment and materials
- Burns, injuries from explosions and electrical shock
- Loss of eyesight
Restaurant and Service Industry Accidents
- Scalds, Burns, Severe Cuts, Lacerations
- Muscle and Joint Injuries
- Carpal tunnel, repetitive stress injuries
- Shoulder and neck injuries, herniated disks
- Hand and finger injuries from office equipment
If you are facing a worker’s compensation, a good worker’s compensation attorney is not optional, it is a requirement! Our worker’s compensation attorneys can answer your questions with straight talk. Having the right worker’s compensation attorney on your side can relieve your stress during this difficult situation. Our attorneys have over 95 years of trial experience. Considering the seriousness of this life changing event, it is extremely important to retain the services of an experienced attorney.
Krupp Law Offices P.C. is located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and has the right worker’s compensation attorney for you. We represent clients in all worker’s compensation matters throughout West Michigan, , including the cities of Grand Rapids, Big Rapids, Ionia, Grand Haven, Stanton, Greenville, Wayland, Allegan, Holland, Newaygo, White Cloud, Fremont, Coopersville, Hastings, Middleville, Wyoming, and Rockford including Kent County, Ottawa County, Newaygo County, Ionia County, Mecosta County, Barry County, Montcalm County, and Allegan County Michigan.
Call for a free phone consultation. Our office can help.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
Grand Rapids Worker’s Compensation Attorneys
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
616-459-6636 or email@example.com